I was just playing around with my make-up and created this pretty pink look. Being a brunette with olive toned skin I find it hard to do the blonde-pretty-in-pink look as some pinks are too light for my skin tone and some pinks are to vibrant and loud to sit in the description of "pretty".

Here is what the results were:




Now I quite like this pretty pink look, especially for spring (as seen in Dior's 2013 Spring Collection). I think it is quite easy to do IF you have the right shades of pink for the cheeks, lips and eyes.

I wore Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Punjab, buffed in with my RT Buffing Brush, I applied Bobbi Brown's Corrector in Light Bisque. I covered any blemishes and pigmentations with the Dermablend Concealer Stick with my RT Deluxe Crease Brush, I then powdered my skin with Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder. On my cheeks, applied with the Illamasqua Highlighter Brush the Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush in Live Pink, on the apples of my cheek, working softly and circularly up my cheekbones and then added the Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush in Pink Rose as a subtle highlighter on the tops of my cheekbones. To lightly bronze (on the temples) and contour (cheeks, jaw and nose) I used Rimmel Sun Shimmer in Medium Matte, using my RT Contour Brush. On my eyes I sweeped Stila's Bare across the lids, added Stila's Kitten in the corners and under the eyebrows for highlight then blended Bliss into the crease from my Stila In The Lights Palette. I the curled my lashes and added Max Factors Clump Defy on my top lashes only. I added a little bit of Rimmel's Scandal Eyes in nude in my waterline and just very softly in bronze on my top lash line and on the outer-corners of my bottom lash line. I then completed the whole look with Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstick in Rose Sorbet!

I hope you enjoyed the look! Let me know what you think to it and see if you too are wanting to rock the classic pretty-in-pink look!

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page