Max Factor has released their new Mascara: Clump Defy Volumising Mascara.

Max Factor mascaras are among my FAVOURITE mascaras, they are of a great quality and are very long lasting! Now when I saw that they had released a new one I HAD to get my hands on it!!

The Mascara claims to, "allow you to saturate your lashes with stroke upon stroke of mascara to achieve more volume while still maintaining beautifully separated and defined lashes without clumping.." 

Un-curled lashes

Curled lashes
 The de-clumping wand is fantastic for an easy and effective application, as the picture show it is quite a natural lash look however I think you can build on this to have a more dramatic effect. This mascara would be great for those who love Max Factors False Lash Effect mascara but who find it a little bit thick or clumpy. A great new mascara for their range!



Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page