REN have already got a great following from several bloggers with their Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask however not much is heard about their other products? I am loving serums and oils at the moment so have been trying several out however this has been a really stand out product! I have been testing this out for about two months now and can say whole heartedly that this product is fan-tas-tic!


From the brand: A concentrate formulated to resurface the skin and renew the complexion giving a radiant, youthful glow. A complex of Glycolic, Lactic, Tartaric and Citric acids promotes skin-cell turnover leaving skin looking revitalised, brighter, smoother and more healthy.

The Resurfacing AHA Concentrate works as an exfoliator, the acids eating away at any dull dead skin, leaving the skin radiant and new. Free from any nasties it is safe and good for the skin. It is a great alternative to Alpha H Liquid Gold for those who find it to be a little too harsh on their skin as this has the same radiance boosting effects as it, due to the Glycol! I have found that it has also helped with my blemishes and keeping my skin clear and smooth. It brightened my complexion and gave me that healthy glow however, it did not help with any hyper pigmentation on my face. I have oily, blemish prone skin with the odd dry patch on my cheeks (especially during this past snowy weather), I think that this would be great for all skin types as it is not too harsh and it aids with tackling old, dry skin whilst minimizing pores and fine lines.

Overall, this has become a staple in my evening skincare routine, I apply it directly onto clean skin and pat and smooth it onto the skin then continue with the rest of my routine. I still use my Alpha H Liquid Gold 2-3 days a week in rotation with this to add a little more pow into my skincare. I think this lovely bottle will last me a long time and for the price of £30 it is well worth every penny. If you are on the market for a new serum I would recommend this as it does target many problem areas and leaves the skin with that incredible beachy healthy glow which for me, is a must!

Available to buy here.

Have you tried the Ren Resurfacing AHA Concentrate?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page