Sandal season is soon among us and I am guessing I am not the only one who has been hiding their clunkers in big fluffy socks and chunky boots? Let's just say, they ain't pretty peepers! So I hear you wondering, what can be done? I am here to help!



First thing is first, clean those tootsies! Use a body scrub on them, or if you are really fancy, use a foot scrub! Dry and then Ped Egg! This was a Christmas present I turned my nose up to however, it is incredibly satisfying and you will have twelve less layers of dry skin after using it! Follow with a foot cream, for some serious dry skin banishing I reach for Flexitol however for something which pleases the nostrils then Burt's Bees is the way to go, offering a coconut scent or peppermint. 

Once we have tackled the skin on our feet, it is time to tackle those toenails. Begin by prepping with some Sally Hansen Cuticle Remover, and then of course use some trust worthy tools to remove those dry cuticles and then trim those toenails! File them smooth and into whichever shape you desire, squared or rounded, I use the Leighton Denny Crystal Nail File, a little pricey but will last a lifetime and due to the lead crystal it enables you to file in a back and forth motion. Before choosing a pretty nail polish to paint onto your nails, I like to use OPI Nail Envy to strengthen my nails as they are quite weak and a little bumpy so I choose to follow it with OPI Ridge Filler which almost works as a primer, filling in any bumps and creating a smooth base for any paint you will follow with! The Ridge Filler dries white so is best used before any opaque colours.

All done? 
Now you're ready to proudly put on your sandals or flip-flops!

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page