I do like Benefit products, their packaging is cute and they have some superb displays however when I am shopping for something a bit more high end, I usually drift towards Mac, Dior or Chanel and forget about Benefit. However, Benefit Coralista Blush is the most beautiful every-day blush that it deserves a post dedicated to it!


As I mentioned before, Benefit products are always beautifully packaged and this one is no exception, in a cute box which also comes with a brush (althought I prefer to use my own brush).


Coralista is a beautiful light shimmery peach-coral. I wouldn't call it a true coral as it pulls light pinky-peach on my skin. It has a beautiful sheen due to the mica however has no glitter so won't accentuate pores. A great 2 in 1 highlight and blush. And THE SMELL. Mmm. It smells like those fizzy orange vitamin tablets which you put in water. A great refreshing smell on mornings with a great brightening shade. It is quite light so I don't know whether this would look great on dark skinned ladies. However pale-mediums will love this as it is such a beautiful every day shade which adds a natural flush of radiance!




Have you tried Benefit Coralista?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page