Now I know what you're thinking. Gloss? For the eyes? But don't worry, it is not sticky, it is simply a liquid eye shadow which dries to a beautiful shimmer onto the lids. For the new Dior Birds of Paradise collection, I had to really restrain myself! However, the eye gloss was something I never heard of and I have never tried so I snapped it up from Escentual for £17. 



So what is it? - "Dior gey shadow bathes eyelids in aqua freshness for a crystalline shimmer, combining wet shine with aqua light reflections for an exotic look".


Crystalline Shimmer this certainly is! It makes your eyelids shimmer and look oh-so-summery. I can't wait to wear this with dewy glowing skin and a bold lip! This is certainly one for holidays as it is incredibly long-lasting so will be great in hot climates. It claims to be waterproof however I have not put this to the test but I do intend to have some pool-side glamour with this, some waterproof mascara and a slick of lipgloss. 



 You can get Dior 1 Couleur Eye Gloss at your local Dior Counter for £20 or for £17 from Escentual. It is available in two shades Golden Sands (the shade in this post) or Zenith (a copper colour). These are limited edition products so snap them up before they go!


Have you tried Dior Eye Gloss?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page