So I caved. I have been eyeing up the Clarisonic for more or less a year now. A YEAR. Then one day in Space NK (I think I live here now?) I thought, you know what, I am going to buy it one day so that day might as well be today. And I must say, I have never looked back. After around two months use, I thought I would share my thoughts and ponderings over the much discussed Clarisonic.


This is the Clarisonic Mia Mini in Coral (£99) it is small, one pulse and beautiful. Who wouldn't want to spend a minute with this beauty before bed? I won't go too much into detail about the Clarisonic as I am guessing, sorry if not, that you have heard and know about the Clarisonic. A sum up: it improves skin texture, allows skin products to sink into the skin better and deep cleanses the face.

The Mia Mini and Me. 
I have been using my Clarisonic on the evening, I do a first cleanse to remove my make-up with the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm. I then use the Mia Mini to deep-cleanse my skin the cleansers I use with it are the: Dr Jart Bubble Foam and Origins Zero Oil Cleanser. For the first two weeks I did purge as the bumps under my skin finally surfaced however if you persist - persistence is key with skincare - then you will reap the rewards. After my blemishes went and my skin was used to the deep cleanse of the Clarisonic I began to see a change in the texture of my skin. I had many little bumps at the top of my cheekbones which have smoothed out. I also suffered from bumps under the skin on my forehead and around my jaw and they have all disappeared. Finally, I do suffer from congested skin and blackheads on my nose, and even worse, on my chin. However, I would say that at least 80% of it has cleared up on my chin. It is almost smooth with only a few clogged pores. My nose however still needs some extra help with mud masks. 

Overall: I have seen an improvement in my skin which I have been enjoying. I don't use the Clarisonic every day anymore as I do not wear make-up everyday. However on those make-up days I definitely use this! I do have to state though that it hasn't been solely the Clarisonic which has aided my skin. I am a religious believer and user of AHA's which aids with my skins texture and de-congestion. So I believe it is the combination of the two which has changed my skin. Perhaps my main concern now is hyper-pigmentation from acne scarring and the occasional hormonal break-out. So do I feel like the Clarisonic was worth it? Yes, I do. Price per use is great so far and I know I will use it for the years to come!

Have you tried a product in the Clarisonic family?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page