As you may, or may not, know I have recently returned from a wonderful holiday in Gran Canaria. During this time I got some good old products together and tested them out. Here I present to you my cut of the essential in flight beauty products to keep your skin healthy and hydrated and make sure you look jet-lag free and beautifully natural when you step off that plane.


When travelling your skin can get dehydrated and irritated due to air conditioning, stress and changes to your hormones and body clock. There are a few things you can do to combat that tight dehydrated feeling and keep your skin happy. 

First things first, if you wear make up then remove it with a face wipe! If not then we can get straight to my lovely products. Apply your eye cream! Keep those peepers bright and hydrated, you can use any sample you have hanging around or decant your own eye cream. I wanted something rich so I decanted my Khiels Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado which is one of my favourites. Then apply a moisture mask, something like the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask (sample size) as it smells delicious like peaches and sinks into the skin, leaving no visible colour or mask. This will hydrate your skin more than your regular day or night cream and protect it whilst in the air. To give the lips a little hydration you can use any of your favourite lip balms, my pick is the Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm as it is very hydrating however is lovely and minty so makes you feel nice and fresh. For the hair I love the Phyto 7 hair cream as it is very easy, not oily or sticky so is the best for travelling or keeping in your bag as it is basically a moisturiser for your hair, lovely lovely lovely! What I found extremely useful, especially on the returning flight was the Caudalie Divine Oil (sample size) which is a spray on multi-use oil which can be used for the face, body and hair. Great if you are extra dry in the hair or face, to lock in that extra moisture. However, what I loved this for was moisturising the skin after a week in the sun, it tends to dry patches, sore skin and keeping your skin moisturised to prolong that tan! This oil sinks in quickly, smells nice and isn't at all messy. 

For make up I only have to picks. For the base is the Origins Vitazing Energy-boosting Moisturiser which not only moisturises the face to give a fresh, plumped appearance but has little beads which provide a sheer wash of colour to even out the skin tone and give a dewy glow. A favourite of mine as it really does provide a natural glowing finish. Finally is the Mac Brows, my shade is in Spiked, which I use to fill in any gaps in my eyebrows. I do this lightly to provide a natural look as I don't want to look like I have make up on and after a long flight, I don't really fancy applying mascara just to have to remove it when I get to the hotel. However, this can always be swapped for your favourite mascara to awaken your eyes or a nice pink blush to brighten the face.

What are your in-flight essentials?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page