So I may have been a little (ha!) ok, very very naughty a lately. I blame my tan as I have "had" to buy new products and my new nude-lipstick loving.


To try to add some order to my spending madness I shall sort this by store. 

From Space NK I ordered another ByTerry Ombre Blackstar as I love my Bronze Moon shade so much (see review here) that I had to get the shade Velvet Orchid. The same goes for the next purchase of the Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Riviera after falling in love with the shade Icon (review here). Finally I added the Caudalie Divine Legs onto my order to get free delivery (see what I did there? spend more money to get free delivery, any excuse!)

Next up I did a little order from Cult Beauty as there was an amazing Omorovicza deal on which I could not refuse (see here) and I also picked up the coconut oil from RMS Beauty which after this review from Anna, I could not resist.

Secondly from Escentual I ordered the Diorskin Nude BB Creme in Medium as even though I recently purchased the NARS Sheer Glow in Barcelona (not in the photo) to match my complexion it is a little too heavy for every day so decided to pick this up. To match this I got the Dior Hydra Life Eye BB Creme in 02 as most of my under-eye concealers are way too light for me and I ain't much of a Kim Kardashian highlighter fan on me. I also got me some Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tan to top that tan up when I start to fade and to match my face to my body a little more as on holiday I wore a much higher SPF on my face and neck than on my body.

Just one little MAC purchase was the MAC Illustrated by Rebecca Moses Nude Lip Bag as you know from my Nudey Nude Nude post that I have been loving and searching for the perfect nude lip.

My most recent purchase was last Friday from Superdrug where I went a little lipstick craaazy. I bought four (excessive? yes.) lipsticks from Rimmel (Nude Delight, Kate Moss 26, 110, 22) and a Bourjois lip crayon in Peach on the Beach and Max Factor lip crayon in #35.

Phew. Well that was a lot. And yes, I am a little embarassed but let me assure you that from now on there is the STRICTEST one in - one out rule implemented to all things beauty and skincare related as my collection is bursting and there are quite a few products which need to be used up up up! However, keep a look out as many of these will be up and reviewed very soon!

What have you been hauling?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page