So recently I have been trying to experiment more with my eye make-up, not only to mix things up but to practice my make-up skills! A look I have been going for recently is a little coloured liner on the lower lash-line softly blended out. It was with this that I realised my love for the Mac Pearlglide Intense Eye Liners (£15).


These Pearglide liners are the softest liners I have ever encountered, ever. I would even go as far to say that they were too soft and creamy - a little tip, do not over sharpen as they are so soft the tip will literally fall off. It is their divine creaminess which makes them a versatile product. Not only can you use this on the lash line or the water line, but you can also scribble it on, smudge it out and you have a creamy eyeshadow OR an eyeshadow base! The colours are very pigmented and most have some glitter in so aren't flat as some matte liners can be. I love them so much that the £15 price tag (ouch) is, if I dare say it "worth it". I haven't found a creamy liner like it on the highstreet, however if you have any suggestions then please give them!


Overall, they are a beautiful buttery product with a great array of shades - something for everyone. The shades I have are Petrol Blue, Lord it Up, Undercurrent and Industrial (all in the permanent collection). If you are looking for a soft liner then I really do urge you to go into your nearest Mac counter and just have a quick doodle on the back of your hand with them! I promise you, you won't be disappointed.

Have you tried the Mac Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner?

There is currently a give-away on my blog, if you are interested in winning some goodies Enter Here.

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page