When essiebutton chatted about this a few weeks ago I was like. Yes. I kept my eyes peeled and quickly snatched it up. A lightweight, natural finish concealer for the eyes? It has my name all over it and it did not disappoint! 


This teeny little item is quite the pricey little number at £29 - the same price as some high end foundations! However this little number has fast become the little black dress of my make up collection, a simple everyday staple, a very guilty staple at that!

So let's get technical-ish.
This is a skincare/make-up hybrid, it has SPF 20 PA++ to keep those peepers from catching the sun = wrinkles. Having a scan over the ingredients I see nothing groundbreaking in terms of skincare however I am no chemist so can not claim anything good or bad. But the skincare benefits are not what draw me to this, it is the concealer itself...

It comes with a little doe foot applicator which I quite like and you can dot it on your dark areas and blend it out with either your ring finger or a brush - my preferred brush of choice is the RT Base Shadow Brush. When blended it quite literally blurrs any darkness and lightens the eyes. I don't suffer too much from puffiness or dark circles so find this the perfect everyday concealer however if you do have quite dark under eye circles I may not recommend this. The best thing about this concealer though is the finish, it sets so naturally and is not a creaser as almost everything I apply under my eyes creases and immediately looks heavy and cakey which is not an attractive look! So if you find that everything creases on you and makes you look like a hot heavy mess then do do do try this out at a Dior counter, I promise you, you will be leaving with a little black bag and a dip in your purse!

The downside? The size. It is so tiny. 6ml of tiny! I would love to repurchase this again and again and again but the price for the size is quite extortionate. The second, there are only two shades so there are no options for darker skinned gals. Now I am more tan I chose shade 002  Luminous Peach which is peachier than shade 001 Luminous Beige (more yellow) so I feel like it counter acts darkness better and doesn't give me that Kim-K highlighted effect that I feel most under eye concealers do!

If you are desperate to get your hands on this beautiful yet pricey product then try going on Escentual as they sell it for £24.65 which makes the blow a little softer! The true test to this product will be seeing whether I repurchase it...

Luckily, I still have quite a bit left!

Have you tired the Dior Hydra Life BB Eye Creme?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page