Being a beauty blogger I have the "gotta catch them all" mentally, when I see a new collection or product I insist that I need every shade. However, sometimes when things are a little more costly I want to really try it out first and see whether I like it. Sometimes, I like the formula of something so much that I just have to purchase another product in the range, these are those products!


Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
My natural/pale shade of this foundation is in Punjab. I used this foundation many a times when I wanted a beautiful perfected base for evenings out or even for long days out. It provides a smooth medium coverage (builable to heavy) without looking heavy or cakey. It isn't a "glowy" foundation but it is certainly not matte. It provides a little dewy/natural finish to the skin making it appear even more natural plus the lasting power of this foundation is great! I loved it so much that when I returned to England after a week in the sun I just had to purchase the shade Barcelona for when I want a flawless base or when I need that extra bit of coverage. A perfect all rounder foundation!

ByTerry Ombre Blackstar
You may remember my review of the Bronze Moon shade? Well I fell so much in love with the formula of these cream eye shadow sticks that I was longing for another. I opted for the shade Velvet Orchid which is a velvety dark purple. I chose this shade as I can't think of any dupes for it and saw it in action in a Pixiwoo video and knew the moment I saw it swiped on that I needed this in my life. The texture of these are just beautiful and buttery. So smooth that they blend very easily but work fast because they will set and will not budge all day/night! The best thing about the formula of this is that it doesn't dry tight or hard like some of the highstreet cream eyeshadows do, when it dries it still feel very light and comfortable on the eyelid! The simplest more comfortable cream eyeshadow around!

Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick
The new age lipsticks have never been better. These lip laquers are blowing up right now and are the "it" girls of the lipstick world. Hourglass really do it best, in my opinion. My first purchase was the shade Icon which is a dark blood red, the perfect sexy statement lip. It applies very easily and once set it doesn't move an inch! You can drink, eat and do anything you wish with this product on, it really will stay perfectly put. A little tricky to apply and you must avoid all natural urges to smack those lips together when applied as they will transfer onto your lips and go patchy. The trick is to apply, not let those lips touch for a few seconds until it is good and dry then you can go about your day/evening without a second thought. The most long lasting lips I have ever encountered, I knew I needed another one in my stash so ran for the very famous shade Riviera, which we all know has been pouted onto Jessica Albas lips at the Golden Globes. If it's good enough for Jessica...

Which products have you loved so much you had to pick up more?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page