I am taking living in France very seriously. I buy baguettes, eat pastries and go to the pharmacy on a bi-weekly basis. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't realise that I was brought up in England! On my first pharmacy visit I picked up these three lovely items... La Roche-Posay Serozinc, Caudalie Grape Water and Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oatmilk.


La Roche-Posay Serozinc
The Caroline Hirons recommended, stamp of approval product was the first item I reached for and it has her stamp of approval for a reason. Spray on post face wash morning and evening and let it sink in or gently pat it in. You may not see any brightness, feel any hydration or see any drastic change but after a few days of use you will find your skin looking clear and wondering... what did I use? Then lightbulb!  Trust me, the clear, blemish-free results will have you reaching this every morning, every night and when you forget to for a few days... those pesky spots re-appear.

Caudalie Grape Water
An Anna (ViviannaDoesMakeup) and Lilly (WhatIHeartToday) inspired purchase is the Caudalie Grape Water. A simple spray on water that I use post-serozinc to re-hydrate the skin before I apply my skincare product. It smells nice and unlike most face spritz, this really does feel hydrating! Caudalie really do know what they're doing when it comes to facial waters! If you are a facial water lover then this is a MUST as I really do find it helps with hydration and keeps skin from looking tight or dull. Plus, it is available online at FeelUnique.

Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oatmilk
A very unexciting product? Perhaps. An amazing product? Definitely. Now I have used my fair share of the Batiste Dry Shampoo but to be honest, I really don't like it. Yes it mattifies my hair and doesn't make me look like the grease-monster but it makes my hair feel even dirtier and full of product, bleugh. This however is light in the hair and you literally almost can't feel it after a minute. It doesn't make your hair as matte as the Batiste but it sure does the job of making your hair presentable. Plus the oat-milk is nourishing to the scalp so any sensitive scalps out there... this could be the one for you! Now Klorane is too a UK available brand and you can pick this dry shampoo over at Escentual.


Have you tried any of these products? What do you think about them?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page