So I review a lot on here and let you know what I like and what I love however you never really get to know my reliable every-day products which I love and use! 


I have never really been one to carry round make-up items asides from a few lip products as university doesn't usually call for a flawless face and I am usually not out for too long! However now that I am working and out and about for longer I have been carrying a few products to keep me looking fresh. 

For base products I have my Mac Prep + Prime Highlighter which is a yellow toned concealer which is great for concealing dark, tired eyes, redness and highlighting my nose and cheekbones if things start to look a little dull through out the day. To keep oil at bay I have been loving the Soap and Glory One Heck Of A Blot powder as it sets any concealing I may have done and mattifies any unwanted shine from my forehead without looking to heavy or cakey.

My "extras" have been the Lanolips Lip Ointment with Colour which I received in a recent beauty box (don't ask me which) which has been ticking all the boxes by hydrating, adding a sheen and adding a hint of colour! The final extra which I have been carrying around with me is a sample of the Chanel Le Volume Mascara which I own the full size of but don't feel the need of carrying a full-size mascara with me! Now I do have cheaper mascaras and other samples which I can just chuck in my bag but the reason why I carry this is because it is great for mid-day layering and adding thickness and blackness to my lashes - which is usually what I need!

What do you carry around in your handbag?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page