Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Review- Nars Adult Content Cheek Palette

Along with the Nars Fairy's Kiss Eyeshadow Palette I purchased the Limited Edition Nars Adult Content Cheek Palette (£30) and am in love! The palette contains three blushes - Zen, Desire and Deep Throat, and a highlighter - Miss Liberty.




The size of this palette is quite big, especially in comparison to the eyeshadow palettes. I bought this as Deep Throat has been on my want-it list for months now and this really was an offer I couldn't refuse and is the biggest blush featured in the palette.


As with all Nars products, and with no exception to this, all are incredibly pigmented and have true to pan colour pay off. The colours are beautiful and are a great mixture as there is an every day shade (Deep Throat), a bright pop shade (Desire) and a bronzed, subtle shade (Zen). The only disappointing item in this palette is the highlighter (Miss Liberty), I find it chunky and not at all flattering. Highlighters should, as the name suggest, highlight the face and add an angelic glow to the face. This makes me look like a 9 year old who got too excited with the glitter. However, not wanting to put a product to waste I have found that this makes a great eyeshadow, a light, brightening shade with sparkle... what more could you ask for?!


Desire, Zen, Miss Liberty and Deep Throat

If you are interested in this palette I would hop right over the the Nars Website and purchase it before it runs out however I would say that if you are only interested in one shade then you are better of buying the blush in the single pan form so that you have more of the blush for less!

What do you think of the Adult Content palette?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like such a great palette, love Nars blushers!

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! So happy I have Deep Throat in my collection now!! xx

      Delete

Search This Blog

);