New in for Spring from Chanel are two new Le Blush Creme De Chanel shades in Chamade and Intonation. Already being a huge fan of the Chanel cream blushes, I immediately knew that I had to get my hands on these to add to my collection! They are bright blushes, especially in comparison to the permanent collection. They are a cream to powder formula that blend incredibly well and have great longevity (for a cream blush). The two new shades are perfect for Spring and, in my opinion, will take you right the way through the year!


Chamade (left) is a beautiful, almost, raspberry pink. Intonation is a peachy coral shade. Chamade is true to pan in the. Intonation however is a little darker on the skin and does provide quite a deep coral blush.

Chamade (left) Intonation (right)
In the photo below from left to right we have:
Chamade blended out, next to that a heavy swatch of Chamade. 
A heavy swatch of Intonation, next to that Intonation blended out. 

Chamade (left) Intonation (right)
As you can see, the shades blended out are incredibly wearable. Both provide and almost *pinched* effect which I think is beautiful in the frosty Spring weather. As these shades aren't too pale or pastel, they will make a perfect blush all year round and won't be a Spring/Summer only shade.


What do you think of Chamade and Intonation?

2 comments

  1. I think the Chanel S/S collection is beautiful! Need to get my hands on these xx

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still so in love with these shades, I think Chanel Cream blushes are some of the best around and I agree, their S/S collection was beautiful! x

      Delete

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page