Another lipstick I picked up from the Chanel Notes De Printemps selection was the Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Lip Color in Triopmhe. 


This is the first lipstick from the coco line I have tried. While the lipstick intends to be hydrating, I find that I have other, more emollient lipsticks which provide me with more hydration. However, this is comfortable on the lips and doesn't enhance any dry patches.


The colour is a perfect Spring shade, it is a warm pink coral. On first swatch it reminds me of a glossier, daytime version of Chanel La Favorite (last Spring). In the photo below you can see Triomphe swatched next to La Favorite to understand what I mean. Whilst I loved La Favorite it can be a little drying so I am very happy I picked up this shade.


On the lips it is not outrageous and is a very daytime appropriate shade. On me it is a very girly, spring shade however on lighter skin tones I imagine it to be a little brighter. As it is a moisturising lipstick it has a nice glossy finish and is semi-opaque which makes it nice and low maintenance. 



Does Triomphe take your fancy?

1 comment

  1. The colour is so gorgeous and looks really pretty on you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page