For Christmas my wonderful mother gifted me the Charlotte Tilbury Palette in Vintage Vamp. For the past few months I have been loving red and burgundy eyeshadows so I knew I had to have this palette. A perfect sleek palette for those who want a vampy, sexy smoky eye!


The palette contains a shimmery pink champagne shade, two burgundy shades that are slightly shimmery and a gold glitter. All of these shades are incredibly smooth and pigmented yet blend so easily. Plus every shade has its own purpose to make creating a look easy as can be.



Day Look


For the day look, I wanted to keep it very pretty as sometimes these shades can translated as sexy or vampy and I really wanted to showcase the versatility of pinks and reds. In order to create a girly effect, I applied the shimmery pink champagne shade into the inner corners of my eyes and all over the lid. I then applied the light burgundy shade on a fluffy brush into the crease and blended it so it gave a romantic, almost sunset effect the the lids. I applied the tiniest amount n the lower lash line then finished with some light mascara to give a fluttery effect to the lashes. A girly and romantic eye, suitable for work, a date or simply a trip to the supermarket!


Night Look


 For the night look I decided to create the ultimate Vintage Vamp smoky eye. To start I sweeped the pink champagne shade all over the lid  to brighten the eye. I made sure not to highlight the inner corners of the eye cos I wanted to create a smoky effect. I then went in with the lightest burgundy shade on a fluffy brush and blended it through the crease and under the eye. With this I made sure to blend it really well as this shade should be a soft and diffused shade which we will blend the darker shade in to. Once we have created a smoky, diffused effect we want to further smoke and enhance the eyes. To do this, apply the darkest burgundy shade onto a pencil brush on the outer third of the eye and blend. Keep doing this until you have your desired intensity. Make sure to smoke out the lower lash line and don't be afraid to go low! At this point things will look good but a little red and perhaps a little sore. I find that in order to pull the look together, you must use liner! I chose a dark brown (you can use a black, brown or bronze) and lined the inner water line and tight lined. The final touch is to go back in with your pencil brush and smoke out the liner on both the upper and lower lash line then top with lashings of mascara. Here you have a universally flattering smoky eye shade that will be something different from the typical black or bronze and will certainly warm up your eyes and make them glow.


The quality of this palette is incredibly impressive and easy to use and come in an abundance of shades/looks. Yes it may be a little expensive but I think it is worth the price as it works out cheaper than a Mac eyeshadow quod, plus you can use the tutorials Charlotte made if you have no idea how to create the look! I love it so much that I have my eye on two more...


What do you think of the Charlotte Tilbury Vintage Vamp Palette?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page