I don't know whether it's just me but everyone seems to be running under the weather recently, including me. It may be the change in seasons, stress or simple allergies but I have been feeling a little worse for wear these past two weeks and have been reaching for two products to pamper and perk me up.



C.O. Bigelow Cold And Flu Soak
A miracle blend of Menthol, Eucalyptus, Clove and Ginger transforms your hot bath into a relaxing, healing sauna. The Clove and Ginger work to detoxify the body and rid any toxins whilst the Menthol and Eucalyptus works at enabling breathing and de-congestion. It works wonders when you are feeling the nasty cold coming along but I suggest you (warning: ick factor) keep some tissues nearby as this does work wonders at dislodging any mucus. Some may see this as an unnecessary purchase but it truly does work and saves you reaching for the medicine cabinet! Plus it is a perfect excuse for some relaxing alone time.

Diptyque Eucalyptus Candle
This was the first ever Diptyque candle I purchased, it was as a present to my mother as she was bunged up with a cold and as soon as I smelt this candle I knew it would work wonders on making her feel better. The scent is Eucalyptus and is just divine, imagine a more luxurious version of Vicks VapoRub and this is what you get. It is fresh as a chilly winters morning yet still incredibly sharp. As it has quite a menthol scent, it helps  with sinus de-congestion and the eucalyptus works to help you breathe easier. This is an incredibly luxurious (ahem, expensive) treat to aid de-congestion however it really works a treat! 

The two  paired together are a winning combination and will fight off any symptoms of a cold whilst giving yourself some true pamper time.


Which products perk up your sick days?

2 comments

  1. Oooh I love that Diptyque candle, I finished mine :)
    The Bigelow bath stuff sounds amazing!

    Laura | Laurzrah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of anything better than that candle to perk me up next time I get a cold! xx

    ReplyDelete

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page