Is it just me or is the peach blush having a moment? When isn't it having a moment? With spring in swing, it is time to embrace those peachy hues and here are the peachiest of them all..


I love a peach blush, it serves a dual purpose of not only adding colour to the cheeks but warmth as well. It preps up the skin ever so slightly and is a perfect spring/summer shade which matches an array of lip colours. There are many different hues of peach, ranging from pinker to more orange tones but this line up consists of true peaches.

Each of these shades are what I would call a "true peach", they don't pull pink on the skin or have any coral/orange nuances. They all differ slightly in shade, tone and finish.

The Shimmering Peach - Rimmel Powder Blush - Santa Rose

The Truest Peach - Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush - Dim Infusion

The Brightened Peach - Bourjois Cream Blush - Nude Velvet

The Dusky Peach - Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks - Peach Melba

The Sheer Peach - Becca Beach Tint - Grapefruit


What's your favourite peach blush?

1 comment

  1. I've always been a bit boring when it comes to blush, I don't think I own any other colours than light pink! But I really want to try the Bourjois cream blush in nude velvet and at least try peach blush!

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page