As most of you should know, I hold off writing any skincare reviews until I have been acquainted with the product long enough to give you a thorough review of it. Seen as though I have passed the half way mark on the bottle, I thought it was about time I let you in on my thoughts!


Before we get started, a little note on facial oils. Facial oils can be used by all skin types, from the driest to the oiliest. They hydrate the skin, make it more supple and encourages the skin to re-generate. Everybody should be using an oil, on its own, mixed in with moisturiser or as the final step in your skincare routine.

The Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate oil claims to improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, sun damage and fine lines. It contains rose hip oil which is high in Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9. 

It certainly hydrates the skin, I love to pack my skin in with as much hydration as possible as it brightens the skin so much. I apply this on top of my night time moisturiser. I don't find that this brightens dull skin but it does provide a lot of hydration and moisture to the skin. I always make sure to apply this onto the eye area as well as this really does smooth the area out without irritating it. I find it difficult hydrate the eye area without overloading it with product but this works miracles.This works no matter what my skin concern is, I usually chop and change my routine to fit its need that day but this oil can do no wrong. It works particularly well on blemish prone skin, perhaps it is the Omegas or the Retinol, I'm not sure but this soothes any aggressive acne and speeds up the healing process. I find that since using this, I rarely get any stubborn or painful acne spots and when they do begin to appear, this will clear them up in a short few days. 

Does it really improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and sun damage? I'm not quite sure on this claim. It does aid healing so if a scar is fresh, then I absolutely recommend smothering this onto the skin however this isn't a miracle product that will erase every mark of pigmentation on your face.

The best part about this oil is that everyone can use it. As it is a natural product with minimal and organic ingredients, it will suit and soothe even the most sensitive of skin types. So if you are on the market for a basic yet incredibly effective face oil, then look no further!


Have you tried the Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate?



Ingredients: rosa canina (rosehip CO2) seed extract*, rosa canina (rosehip CO2) fruit extract*, mixed tocopherols (natural vitamin e)

*Certified Organic by the Soil Association (Organically produced 99.8% of product).
Suitable for Vegans. Not tested on animals.

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page