A weekly mash-up of the best in beauty over the past seven days. A list of five beauty must haves, views and reads.


That Emilia Clarke Make-up Tutorial - 
I don't know whether you know this about me, but I am obsessed with Emilia Clarke so as soon as I spotted ShaanXO's tutorial on this stunning editorial look, I stopped everything I was doing to awe at the marvel that is the pink eyeshadow, white eyeliner look.

Emma's Hair at the Met Gala - 
So, the Met Gala happened and I lost half my week scrolling through instagram photos. There were a lot of looks I loved but the one that stole my heart and that got my hair in knots from failed attempts to re-create it was Emma Stones messy fishtail (?) braid. Not only was her hair stunning, but her makeup look as also my favourite of the night!

The Must Have Summer Palette -
Oh sweet Tom Ford of all palettes. Isn't she a beauty? A blush, a bronzer and three stunning eye shades, sorry bank account, but this stunner has to be mine!

Testing, testing - 
The Dior Fluid Sticks have barely left my lips this week, I picked up two shades and shall be popping up a review in the next few days! But a quick sneak peak... they are very similar to the L'Oreal Extraordinaire Liquid Lipsticks. 

Into the gloss health - 
If you follow me on twitter you know that I am a serial reader of IntoTheGloss, the Monday Moodboards, Interviews and Tips can increase any beauty lovers heart rate. However, there was a particularly interesting post on food prepping, to make sure you maintain healthy throughout the week which I have taken note of. Sunday food prep is now added on my to do list because we all know, being healthy on the inside shows on the outside.


What beauty things have you been buzzing about?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page