Let's Get Lippie - This week I will be bringing you all things lip related from my favourite lipsticks to the best formulations, how to care for your lips and wonder products. Stay tuned because there will be plenty of lip addict madness.


Whilst browsing through Boots, a new product caught my eye, the words "matte gloss" drew me in. A few minutes later I walked out of the shop, bag in hand, ready to test out my new lip product!

The L'Oreal GlamMatte Intense Gloss is a creamy, almost liquid-lipstick formula that has full opacity. You slick it onto the lips and whilst it does have a shine, the finish is matte. It is almost velvet but not quite. "Matte Gloss" is the perfect definition for this. There are currently only 4 shades available, of which I bought Cherry Crop (501) and Zip It Rouge (513).

The "matte" element of this gloss means that it won't slip or be sticky like traditional glosses, however what makes this gloss amazing is the lasting power. I wore the shade Zip It Rouge for 5 and a half hours and it still looked perfect, only some of the sheen had faded however it did not bleed, patch up or become uncomfortable to wear. An A* product if I ever encountered one.

Cherry Crop (left) Zip It Rouge (right)

If you want a long wearing lip product that has great pigmentation but also feels comfotable on the lips, this is the one for you. It works as a very expensive product but for only a fraction of the price. Is this my new favourite lip product? Yes, 100% seal of approval on the  L'Oreal Paris GlamShine Glam Matte Lipgloss!

Have you tried this product?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page