Are you ready for a rave? 

I think that upon first glance of the photo below and the fact that each one of these was paid for with my own money, it states the fact that I love these eyeshadows. L'Oreal have always delivered in the eyeshadow department (one word, Infallible) so when they released a new line of eyeshadows with multiple finishes, I had to get my hands on them.

I started out with three shadows and then instantly fell in love. These are all incredibly creamy eyeshadows that blend so beautifully. They are almost a hybrid between an eyeshadow and a pressed pigment.. in fact I dare to say that some of these are pressed shadows (Nude, Pop and Smoky). The shade selection is incredible and there are some really unusual and interesting colours in the collection. The only complaint I have is the packaging, two of my shadows have fallen out, yes they press back in easily but it is a faff and it means you have to be delicate with them. Other than that? These are excellent and I can not recommend them enough. Texture, colour, application, longevity and price is all on point. If you are looking for a new eyeshadow or love to collect them then immediately leave the house and hunt these down because you will have no regrets. 

Have you tried these new shadows? What's your favourite shade?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page