I don't know about you but if I see another post on Burgundy nail polishes for Autumn, I may have to pull my hair out. Yes, I love berries and wines and burgundy shades for Autumn but there is such a thing as a broken record in the beauty industry. So let's play a new song and paint our nails in a fresh yet still autumnal hue with the Maybelline Forever Strong Nail Polish in Rose Poudre.


The shade is a dusky, blush pink that holds those deep warm hues of Autumn but lends to something a little fresher as it can appear slightly nude and is the perfect combination of elegant and girly. Best of all? These nail polishes are incredibly long lasting and have a thick brush that makes painting nails super easy and speedy!


What have you been sporting on your nails this Autumn?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page