I have my ups and downs with powders, sometimes I love the way they provide a smooth and long lasting finish to my makeup and other times I look at my freshly powdered skin and think "bleurgh, I hate matte, I hate powder". The latter is usually caused by a pressed powder which doesn't sit as finely on the skin and quickly turns your flawless, glowing face into a dull, matte complexion. After having too many of those "bleurgh" moments, I decided that it was about time that I found a loose powder that locks in my foundation, doesn't take away my glow and doesn't make me ache when I use it due to its pricetag (I'm looking at you By Terry Hydra Powder!)


I hit the jackpot when I bought the Vichy Dermablend Loose Powder (£15) which is the perfect every day loose powder as it ticks all the boxes, it is: inexpensive, finely milled and increases the longevity of my base by at least 2-3 hours. It mattifies the skin without taking away any glow, keeping your skin looking natural rather than lacklustre. A word of warning though, it contains SPF 30 so isn't a night-timeappropriate makeup setter but for every day to keep your long working day makeup fresher for longer, this is perfect!

Have you tried the Vichy Dermablend Loose Powder?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page